Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ireland, Take 2

So about two years ago I took one of the best trips I ever could take to the country of Ireland. Now I will be embarking on a second trip but instead of three and a half months it's five days and instead of some business and some pleasure, it's all pleasure.

After the 8th straight day of work, I am ready to get in the car to Boston and by this time tomorrow morning I will be in Dublin. Although some places I plan on seeing (this time with friends Eric and Kristine), will be repeate visits from a couple years ago, this year's trip may involve going into Northern Ireland and some other new ventures. Regardless, I know what to expect and more importantly, I know how much we will all be having shortly.

See you in a week!

Cheers,
MG

No comments:

Post a Comment